FREE CANADA WIDE SHIPPING
Our most popular in-home rebounder for beginners, the Jump Sport 250 Fitness Trampoline provides low-impact exercise that appeals to every fitness level and age. Tailor your workouts and add variety to meet your fitness goals through barre, dance, circuit, HIIT, and more -- all on this mini-trampoline. The 35.5” jumping surface and 30 elastic cords create a quiet, cushioned bounce, and the optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. This fitness trampoline offers fun, new, and invigorating exercise to help get you in shape and boost your energy.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar!
All About The JumpSport 250 Fitness Trampoline
Want a rebounder that blends a low-impact exercise with optimal durability and convenience? Meet the JumpSport 250.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.Safe & Stable
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
- Black powder-coated 39” frame with a 35.5” Permatron jumping surface with overlapping petal pads
- EnduroLast 2 elastic cords – tested to 400,000
- FlexBounce Ready offers the ability to upgrade to the EnduroLast 3 and 7 adjustable tension setting cords
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- JumpSport® Basic DVD included with trampoline
- Available handle bar for added stability and a wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250 weighs 22 lb.
- Weight rating: 250 lb
The JumpSport Quick-Release Handle Bar offers stability, security, and versatility to any trampoline exercise. Easily attach and detach the handle from the trampoline, for fast, smooth transitions between different workout formats. A simplified storing and stacking solution for clubs.
Available for all arched or straight legged JumpSport Fitness Trampolines in 39" size including models 200, 220, 230f, 250, 350, 350f, 370, 350 PRO, 370 PRO.
With the Quick-Release Handle Bar users can:
- Improve confidence with a stable bar to hold onto
- Do a wide variety of exercises
- Strengthen upper-body muscles
- Quickly and easily attach and remove the handle for simple setup and storage
- Adjust the handle between 10 height settings: 20” – 40” above the mat
The best warranty in its class. We stand behind our product with an outstanding warranty and industry-leading customer support.
Private Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 2 years
- EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords – 2 Years
- All other components – 1 year