The Viking II Indoor Rower’s handcrafted design is so impressive even the Vikings would be envious. Built for performance as much as style, the Viking II is driving new benchmarks in fitness product form and function.
The realistic stroke of the Viking II is no accident. The patented twin tank innovation unique to FDF, enables the rider to enjoy a complete stroke cycle with consistent resistance and instant catch. The sight and sound of the water whirring in the tank is cathartic if you’re akin to on-water rowing.
With four levels of resistance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your fittest competitor. Easy to store, the Viking II Indoor Rower can be wheeled into position and put away on its end to minimise its footprint where space is tight or multi-use.
The FDF Viking II Black Reserve fluid rower features an American Ash wood frame with a luxurious finish and metallic fixtures. The front section that hosts the water tank and the rear board that connects the two rails have a natural color finish.
- Assembled dimensions: 84L x 22W x 21H inches (213L x 56W x 54H cm)
- Assembled weight: 54.5lbs (24.7 kg) w/o water; 71.5 lb (32.4 kg) w/ water
- Supported weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Frame: Wood (American Ash)
- Footrests: Adjustable, with straps
- Resistance: Water, adjustable (4 levels)
- Fitness computer: Time, distance, strokes per minute, watts, calories/hour, 500m split time, HR capable, USB port
- Warranty: Frame 5 years / Parts 3 years / Wear parts 2 years