Rentals are only available locally - Regina, White City, Emerald Park, Pilot Butte, & Balgonie
Push/Pull Dog Sled
*BONUS Low Push Bar Included
Our Dog Sled is the alpha of all power sleds—compact, tough, and versatile enough for push, pull and speed training on almost any surface. With the addition of holes on either side of the sled, this allows athletes to attach ropes, harness & anything else you can think of to diversify your workout. Outweighing the competition at a weight of 100lbs, this sled is built to take a beating. You wont find any plastic or fancy paint on this puppy.
Use On: grass, turf, track, pavement & more.
35" upright push bars designed to accommodate both high and low push stances. Our push bars are fully removable, giving you the option to swap sides without having to do a 180 turn.
- Footprint: 40.5” x 24.0”
- Ski Width: 4”
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Weight: 100Lbs
- Extra Long Weight Plate Horn to Accommodate More Weight
Similar to: Rogue Dog Sled 1.2
1. Check out online with your rental.
2. You will be contacted within 2-4 business days to make arrangements for your delivery! Acceptance of the rental is considered acceptance to the Rental Terms.
3. Near the end of your rental we will contact you to see if you would like to extend your rental, have it picked up, or use 50% of your rental credit towards purchasing a sled!