Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike
With the Schwinn® 270 Recumbent Bike, cardio workouts are anything but routine. From dozens of programs and levels of resistance to Bluetooth® connectivity and Explore the World™ compatibility, the Schwinn® 270 is our best recumbent bike that turns cycling into a dynamic experience, yielding outstanding results.
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start
- Schwinn DualTrack™ two blue backlit LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks.
- Time, Distance and Calories goal tracking with Bluetooth® data transfer functionality to the Explore the World™ App and compatibility with MyFitnessPal.
- Ventilated and contoured seat with lumbar supporting backrest for cool, comfortable workouts.
- USB charging port.
- 4 user capability for multiple user set-up.
- Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included).
- 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout.
- 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again.
- Single piece frame, 2 integrated levelers, and large mid-frame support for an incredibly solid platform.
- Walk-through frame for easy access.
- Aluminum slider seat rail system with quick and easy lever, fore and aft seat adjustment.
- Padded seat bottom with contoured leg area combined with a large vented seat back make your workout comfortable and cool.
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position when using a heart rate program.
- Three speed fan, oversized side mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels.
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for quality sound.
- Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days warranty.
Dimensions: 64" L x 27.7" W x 49.9" H (162.5 x 70.3 x 126.8 cm)
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled Product Weight: 81.6 lbs (37.0 Kg)
Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. 90-240V, 50-60Hz adapter included AC power adapter included.