Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
IT'S OUR FAVORITE IP RECIPE TO DATE. Ya love cheese? We love cheese! Ya love carbs? We love carbs! Gotta stay warm for the winter folks, and this dish will certainly get you through.
First off, this recipe does not taste LAZY. On the contrary, in fact. BUT it feeeels lazy to make, and we are totally into that!
We modified this recipe from Margin Making Mom's Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna Casserole!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 c rigatoni pasta
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 cups water
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 150 g frozen spinach
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 280 g ricotta cheese
- Shredded cheese
1. Use Saute function. Brown ground beef. Drain excess fat. Saute garlic.
2. Layer pasta on top of meat. Do not stir! Don't even touch it! Don't even look at it!
3. Pour remaining ingredients over top of pasta except cheeses. Again - do not stir, just make sure the pasta is covered with liquid.
4. Close lid, set vent to sealed position. Manual pressure cook 4 minutes. 5 minute natural release, then quick release remaining pressure.
5. Stir in ricotta cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese. Sprinkle MORE cheese on top and serve!
That's all you need for a totally delish, comforting, very filling meal!
Tried the recipe? Let us know!