- LEG EXTENSIONS DONE PROPERLY: Think of this exercise as a mix of reverse knee extensions and hack squats. Works amazingly well to target all 4 heads of the quadriceps and glutes muscles, strengthen the knee and hip joints and trains your core balance and stabilization at the same time
- COMFORTABLE, HEAVILY PADDED CALF PROTECTION: Sissy squats can be performed free-style as well, which is why they are also known as the Matrix squats! However, this machine will allow you to perform them in a far more comfortable and safe way with the heavily padded fully adjustable calf pads.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN FOR INTENSE ATHLETES: The Element sissy squat machine is designed to withstand any use and abuse. Expect this to be the first and last sissy squat apparatus you buy for your gym or home.
- LARGE NON-SKID FOOT PLATE: With its large anti-slip foot plate, this sissy squat machine can stand the weight of any athlete and it can also be used for ab crunches or sit-ups as well. Simply lock your feet in, lay back and take your abdominal training to the absolute max!
- BUILT FOR SERIOUS LIFTERS: If you’d rather perform quad extensions and leg curls on those inefficient machines at your gym, this sissy squat equipment is not for you. It may have the word “sissy” in it, by it’s definitely something used by some of the world’s top athletes to take their game to the next level.
The Fit505 Sissy Squat offers a great way to work the quads from a different angle.
This Sissy Squat is very compact, yet extremely heavy-duty and will offer a solid base to perform this underestimated exercise.
It is designed to keep the lower leg vertical while performing a freestanding squat (something otherwise impossible to do).
Very compact piece of equipment every gym should have.
- Large non-skid foot plate.
- Heavily padded adjustable calf pad.
- Foam rollers for locking in feet.
- Durable powdercoated finish.
- 300lbs weight capacity