Get a grip! Keep your Reformer firmly in place during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts! Our new High-Traction Reformer Feet™ are made of durable silicon rubber and PVC and will provide a superior grip between your Merrithew™ V2 Max™ (formerly the Professional Reformer), and Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer and all floor surfaces. Not compatible with SPX Reformers. Sold as a set of four, each with an easy-roll wheel. Universal Assembly Tool Included.
Note: this product is for use with Merrithew™ brand equipment only
- Wheels on each Reformer foot allow for easy movement of equipment
- Durable silicon rubber ensures Reformer stays in place during high-intensity workouts
- Can be used on V2 Max™ (formerly the Professional Reformer), and Rehab V2 Max™. Not compatible with SPX® Reformers
- Universal Assembly Tool includes assorted wrenches and hex keys for assembly or adjustment of Merrithew™ High-Traction Reformer Feet™.
- See all SPX® Reformer models
|Width||2.1 in||5.4 cm|
|Length||3.5 in||8.9 cm|
|Height||3.6 in||9.2 cm|
|Weight||2.2 lbs||1 kg|
Warranty - 2 years
By Karen, Northamptonshire, GB on February 19, 2019
They are amazing. So much better than the last ones. Please pass on to Moira and Lindsay that I have now had my first reformer from them when they first came over in 2000 to fit pro in Loughborough. I brought one of them back home with me. It is still the best reformer ever and working brilliantly. Now it has new feet!