Our storage-friendly, straight leg, in-home rebounder for beginners, the folding JumpSport 230f Fitness Trampoline provides low-impact exercise that appeals to any body type or age. The frame folds in half for convenient storage, so it’s easy to fit in small spaces. The 32.5” jumping surface and 30 elastic cords create a quiet, cushioned bounce, and the optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. If you’re seeking a fun, new, and energizing way to help get you fit, the JumpSport 230f Fitness Trampoline is your solution.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar!
All About The JumpSport 230f Fitness Trampoline
Want a rebounder that combines low-impact exercise with optimal durability and storage convenience? Meet the JumpSport 230f.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Storage genius. Even small spaces offer the perfect platform for a low-impact, high cardio workout with the folding trampoline. The half-fold frame design incorporates a locking hinge for a stable rebounding experience. The legs [are hinged] for easy storage. Whether you workout in a studio, apartment, office, or tiny home, the easily mobile JumpSport Fitness folding trampoline offers the variety you need to workout whenever, wherever.
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
- Same great feature of the 200 model plus the addition of a folding feature.
- Half folding frame with 6 straight legs that fold under for easy storage.
- Black high gloss 39” frame with a 32.5” Permatron jumping surface.
- EnduroLast 2 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- FlexBounce Ready offers the ability to upgrade to the EnduroLast 3 and 7 adjustable tension setting cords.
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce.
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders.
- JumpSport Basic DVD included with trampoline.
- The JumpSport Model 230f weighs 21 lb . Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 225 lb
The JumpSport Quick-Release Handle Bar offers stability, security, and versatility to any trampoline exercise. Easily attach and detach the handle from the trampoline, for fast, smooth transitions between different workout formats. A simplified storing and stacking solution for clubs.
Available for all arched or straight legged JumpSport Fitness Trampolines in 39" size including models 200, 220, 230f, 250, 350, 350f, 370, 350 PRO, 370 PRO.
With the Quick-Release Handle Bar users can:
- Improve confidence with a stable bar to hold onto
- Do a wide variety of exercises
- Strengthen upper-body muscles
- Quickly and easily attach and remove the handle for simple setup and storage
- Adjust the handle between 10 height settings: 20” – 40” above the mat
The best warranty in its class. We stand behind our product with an outstanding warranty and industry-leading customer support.
Private Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 2 years
- EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords – 2 Years
- All other components – 1 year