FREE CANADA WIDE SHIPPING
The all-in-one at-home and studio rebounder! The JumpSport 350 Fitness Trampoline is built with a 32.5” jumping surface, arched legs, and 3 easy-to-adjust firmness settings that also extend the life of the elastic cords. The quiet, cushioned bounce of this low-impact exercise appeals to any body type or age, and versatile workouts , such as barre, dance, circuit, HIIT, PT, and more, help you customize your regimen to meet any fitness goal. Our optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. If you want to boost your cardio fitness while having fun, take on the studio-quality JumpSport 350 Fitness Trampoline.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar at checkout.
All About The JumpSport 350 Fitness Trampoline
Looking for an all-in-one, versatile rebounder that blends low-impact exercise with optimal durability and convenience? Meet the JumpSport 350.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Customize your bounce. FlexBounce connectors and knotted elastic cords allow users to tighten the jumping mat to a desired firmness. The default softest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a deeper bounce or are a lighter weight. The firmest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a quicker, more responsive bounce or are a heavier weight.
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
- 39” silver frame with black legs and 32.5” Permatron jumping surface
- EnduroLast 3 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- 30 adjustable cords allow for 3 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction – 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- Included 4-in-1 DVD helps you get started with cardio core and strengthening exercise
- Optional handle bar for added stability and a wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline Model 350 only weighs 21 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 275 lb
The JumpSport Quick-Release Handle Bar offers stability, security, and versatility to any trampoline exercise. Easily attach and detach the handle from the trampoline, for fast, smooth transitions between different workout formats. A simplified storing and stacking solution for clubs.
Available for all arched or straight legged JumpSport Fitness Trampolines in 39" size including models 200, 220, 230f, 250, 350, 350f, 370, 350 PRO, 370 PRO.
With the Quick-Release Handle Bar users can:
- Improve confidence with a stable bar to hold onto
- Do a wide variety of exercises
- Strengthen upper-body muscles
- Quickly and easily attach and remove the handle for simple setup and storage
- Adjust the handle between 10 height settings: 20” – 40” above the mat
The best warranty in its class. We stand behind our product with an outstanding warranty and industry-leading customer support.
Private Use Warranty (All models):
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 3 years
- EnduroLast 3 Elastic Cords – 3 Years
- All other components – 1 year
Commercial Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – 5 years
- EnduroLast 3 Elastic Cords – 12 months
- All other components – 1 year