FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE
JumpSport Model 570 Pro Fitness Trampoline
This premium, commercial-quality JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers our largest jumping surface and maximum versatility. Go the distance with the 570PRO Fitness Trampoline, which includes PRO features such as 1.6 million bounce cycles, 36 extra-firm cords, and 7 easy-to-adjust firmness settings. With the 40.5” jumping surface, you can push yourself and the rebounder to the limit. Our optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. Capitalize on the JumpSport 570 PRO Fitness Trampoline to increase your energy and boost your cardio fitness while maximizing fun.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar.
All About The JumpSport 570 PRO Fitness Trampoline
Eager for a premium quality, high-reward rebounder that combines low-impact exercise with optimal durability and convenience? Meet the JumpSport 570 PRO.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Customize your bounce. FlexBounce connectors and knotted elastic cords allow users to tighten the jumping mat to a desired firmness. The default softest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a deeper bounce or are a lighter weight. The firmest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a quicker, more responsive bounce or are a heavier weight.
Safe & Stable
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Convenient & Versatile
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
Model 570 PRO Specs
- 44” Metallic Charcoal frame provides a large surface area with lots of freedom to move
- 36 EnduroLast XF cords allow you to pick up the intensity in your workouts
- 7 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Perfect for higher intensity workouts, small group, Group X and personal training
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction – 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- Space-saving design lets you stack up to 8 units safely and conveniently
- Commercial quality - tested to over 6 million bounces!
- Smooth-finish, powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame 12.5" frame
- Wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline Model 570 PRO only weighs 25 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 325 lb
The JumpSport Quick-Release Handle Bar offers stability, security, and versatility to any trampoline exercise. Easily attach and detach the handle from the trampoline, for fast, smooth transitions between different workout formats. A simplified storing and stacking solution for clubs.
Available for 44" JumpSport Fitness Trampolines including models 550F PRO and 570 PRO.
With the Quick-Release Handle Bar users can:
- Improve confidence with a stable bar to hold onto
- Do a wide variety of exercises
- Strengthen upper-body muscles
- Quickly and easily attach and remove the handle for simple setup and storage
- Adjust the handle between 10 height settings: 20” – 40” above the mat
Private Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 5 years
- EnduroLast XF Elastic Cords – 5 Years
- All other components – 1 year
Commercial Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – 5 years
- EnduroLast XF Elastic Cords - 18 months
- All other components – 1 year
*May take 1-3 weeks for this item to ship out