Reformers Ship FREE Anywhere in Canada in 2-4 Weeks
Convert your Reformer into an elevated, stable and cushioned Matwork surface. Dense foam and durable vinyl create a supportive practice surface making the Mat Converter the ultimate space hack that frees up floor space while offering added comfort and functionality. Clients with mobility issues will find practicing Matwork exercises easier on an elevated platform.
Have a Vertical Frame? A Mat Converter transforms your Reformer into a virtual Cadillac/Trapeze Table bringing multi-dimensional functionality to your workouts and allowing you to incorporate a variety of spring resistance along with Roll Down and Push-Thru Bar exercises to your repertoire.
- Use with the Footbar for supported planks that are easy on wrists and shoulders
- Transforms Reformers with Vertical Frames into virtual Cadillacs
- Provides a stable surface allowing the use of Foam Rollers, Arc Barrels, Spine Supporters, Reformer Boxes, Rubber Pads, Halo® Trainers and more
- See FAQs for choosing the correct model for your Reformer
**Special Order Colour Options Available - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||54.4 in||138.1 cm|
|Height||3 in||7.6 cm|
|Weight||33 lbs||15 kg|
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 2 years: All other components