Ideal for facilities with limited space, exercises on this wall-mounted unit can be done standing, kneeling, sitting, side-lying, supine or prone. Use with raised exercise mat for floor exercises (sold separately). Comes equipped with a full complement of springs, handles and a roll-down bar. Great for everyone from elite athletes to rehabilitation clients.
- Equipped with roll-down bar, 2 roll-down springs that can be used for arm exercises (black) with spring clips, 2 leg springs (green), 2 foam grip handles and 2 padded foot straps
- Made from top-quality, Baltic Birch plywood to ensure strength and durability
- 10 eye hook positions offer maximum adjustability for height and exercise variety
- Roll-down bar provides a wide range of exercise variations and support
- Roll-up bar included to increase focus on scapular stabilization while performing exercises
- Nickel-plated, heat-treated springs ensure the durability and integrity of tension over time
- Can also be used with Flex-Band® (sold separately) or rubber tubing
- Professional installation is recommended
- Owner’s manual available
|Width||22 in||55.8 cm|
|Height||72 in||182.9 cm|
|Depth||4.4 in||11.2 cm|
|Weight||35 lbs||15.9 kg|
Note: there should be a clearance of 3.5 in (8.9 cm) between the bottom of the board and the Mat.
- 1 year: Straps and spring clips
- 2 years: All other components
I love my Spring Wall
**I love my Spring Wall and my friends are jealous. Best investment I made in workout equipment.