Reformers Ship FREE Anywhere in Canada in 2-4 Weeks
Includes 1 each: SPX Max Reformer, Padded Platform Extender, Reformer Box (Tall) & Maple Roll-Up Pole
Buy the bundle and save over $650 on our most value-priced Pilates Reformer that comes fully equipped with all the professional features. The lightweight and stackable SPX® Max Reformer is a great option for home users and facilities with limited space or multipurpose exercise rooms. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max and expand programming options with our most sought after Reformer accessories included in this specially priced bundle.
Now with Tall Box
Expand your programming options with the Reformer Tall box! The extra 4 in (10 cm) height ensures you have the necessary floor clearance to perform the complete Reformer repertoire on the SPX Max! For everything from lying prone for arms pulling straps to four-point kneeling for feet pulling straps, the SPX Max Reformer Bundle with Tall Box adds versatility while accommodating all your clients' needs.
**Special Order Colour Options Available - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
- Extra Tall Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package - 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 70+ custom upholstery colors. Specify your selection at checkout
- Owner's manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
|Dimensions · Reformer|
|Width||26.5 in||68 cm|
|Length||97 in||247 cm|
|Weight||128 lbs||58 kg|
|Dimensions · Reformer carriage|
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Weight||9 in||23 cm|
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
By Joyce Rasing, MN, US on February 12, 2021
It is great to have my own reformer on my home. I absolutely love it!
Sturdily built, provides a smooth ride, and is high quality overall
By Victoria, CT, US on September 05, 2018
I really enjoy Merrithew's products, particularly the SPX reformer series. It is sturdily built, provides a smooth ride, and is high quality overall. I prefer this brand for reformers and pilates equipment over the other big manufacturers. (I got the SPX Max reformer with the high-precision gear bar).
I love it!
By Davia, Ontario, Canada on March 02, 2015
The SPX Max Reformer is small enough to move around fairly easily and isn't too bulky a piece of equipment. I'm rather petite so it suits my needs just fine and I can practice just about all the reformer repertoire on it. For a larger woman or a man it might feel a tad small or tight (mostly narrow), but honestly for the most part it feels just like a regular reformer only closer to the ground...I should also add that I really like how some exercises actually feel more safely performed on the SPX Max - no fear of falling off or loosing your balance when doing certain exercises - specifically ones that require balance or where there is less base of support. Easy to step on and off of when doing standing exercises as well.