Reformers Ship FREE Anywhere in Canada in 2-4 Weeks
Turn your Reformer into a virtual Cadillac/Trapeze Table with the addition of a Vertical Frame. The sturdy steel frame fits easily into receptacles on the Reformer rails and offers multifunctional utility.
Perfect for facilities with limited space and budgets, its multiple spring attachments facilitate increased programming while its expert construction allows for continuous, high-intensity use.
Note: this product fits V2 Max™ and Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer models with the traditional rope system and will not fit any other Reformer model.
- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and safety
- Wide ranging adjustability accommodates a myriad of clients and varying physical skill sets
- Equipped with:
- Push-thru springs (× 2)
- Roll-down springs (× 2) with maple roll-down bar
- Arm springs with foam grip handles (× 2)
- Leg springs with padded long spine straps (× 2)
- Extension straps (× 2)
- Safety chain
- If your V2 Max™ does not have built-in receptacles (purchased between Jan 2003–Mar 2010), you will need to install Vertical Frame Receptacles
- Fits V2 Max and Rehab V2 Max Reformer models
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||28.3 in||72 cm|
|Height||68.2 in||173.3 cm|
|Weight||36.5 lbs||16.6 kg|
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other components