Reformers Ship FREE Anywhere in Canada in 2-4 Weeks
Turn your Reformer into a virtual Cadillac/Trapeze Table with the addition of a Vertical Frame. Its multiple spring attachments facilitate increased programming and the travelling pulleys provide variable angles of resistance allowing you to perform three-dimensional motions.
Perfect for facilities with limited space, its expert construction allows for continuous, high-intensity use.
Note: this product fits V2 Max™ and Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer models with the retractable rope system and will not fit any other Reformer model.
- Wide ranging adjustability accommodates a myriad of clients and varying physical skill sets
- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and safety
- Equipped with:
- Push-thru springs (× 2)
- Roll-down springs (× 2) with maple roll-down bar
- Arm springs with foam grip handles (× 2)
- Leg springs with padded long spine straps (× 2)
- Extension straps (× 2)
- Traveling spring hooks (× 2)
- Traveling pulleys (× 2)
- Safety chain
- If your V2 Max Reformer does not have built-in receptacles (purchased between Jan 2003–Mar 2010), you will need to install Vertical Frame Receptacles
- Recommended for use with the addition of a Mat Converter
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||28.5 In||72.4 cm|
|Height||70 in||178 cm|
|Weight||39.5 lbs||18 kg|
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other components