XM Fitness Ceiling Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well.
A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a TRX.
The XM Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 400kg!
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Powder Coated to prevent rust
- Install on Solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800 lbs
- Reversible frame to adjust to your space
- Assembled Size: L49" W9" H16", (48" - Wide distance between mounting holes, fits standard studs)
306 Fitness is not responsible for the integrity of the installation. Seek advice from the appropriate professionals as to the structural strength of the wall you are assembling to. Failure to install correctly could result in serious injury!
Easy to install all you need. Very ridge and nice to use!